The Medina County Sheriff's Office will now require a 10% deposit of the appraisal value from all purchasers
(Plaintiff is 1%) at the time of sale. We will only accept checks.
The following forms will now be required to be submitted by the plaintiff's attorney. All forms may be downloaded below.
1) Medina County Property Description Approval Form - This form must be submitted for approval to the Medina County Tax Maps Office along with the property legal description. Once approved by the Tax Maps Office, both are submitted with the precipe for order of sale to the Clerk of Courts.
2) Real Estate Judicial Sale Purchaser Information Form - This form is required to be submitted with all purchases at the time of sale along with a check for the 10% of the appraisal value (1% if Plaintiff).
3) Real Property Conveyance Fee Statement of Value & Receipt - This form must be completed by all purchasers. This form must accompany the Sheriff's Deed.
4) Sheriff's Deed - The deed form is available on the Sheriff's website for your use. The completed Deed, Conveyance Fee Form, and a prepaid delivery service envelope (as well as any other necessary forms) may be mailed or dropped off at the Sheriff's Civil Division located at 72 Public Square, Medina.
5) Confirmation Order - Within the Confirmation, the fees to be paid out should be listed as follows: